The Mayan Riviera´s Most Authentic Hideaway On the edge of lapis-blue Caribbean waters, Maroma rises like a thatched roof oasis along a sugary white beach. The resort is a hushed secret among current and past guest. One where genuine Mexican hospitality reigns, an award-winning beach stretches on for days and romance is impulsive. It´s the true spirit of the mayan Riviera in every way. Only 30-minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN) with direct connections to all major US cities and Europe, the estate´s 63-guest rooms, suites and 1 four bedroom villa offer an experience unlike any other. Spend lazy days in ocean side restaurants or stroll through dense gardens where parrots and butterflies play. Explore some of Mexico´s great heritage sites, dive in mysterious underwater caves or relax at the #1 spa in Mexico and Central America – Kinan Spa.
Located approximately 10 minutes by car from Playa del Carmen, Maroma Resort and Spa is a Yucatan oasis set on a quiet beachfront setting on the Riviera Maya.Beautiful uncrowded beaches, lush jungles, over 100 mystical Cenotes and Maya ruins and a variety of eco-adventure and sport activities are all located within the region. Stretching 81 miles, the Riviera Maya begins 11 miles south of the Cancun International Airport in Puerto Morelos, and extends to Felipe Carillo Puerto, a small town near the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability for all room categories. (Last upgrade from master suite to One bedroom suite. Upgrade not applicable from Dec 16 to Jan 2)
- A full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- One 30 minutes body oil relaxing massage per person per stay
- Maroma floral bed decoration on arrival
- Early check-in/Late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi